Some simple facts:
- Shielded cabinets are simply small faraday cages. They are also known as benchtop emc chambers.
- The attenuation can be the same as larger faraday cages.
- The basic principal is that radiated electromagnetic waves (magnetic wave/radio wave/microwave) hit the Faraday cage and flow around the outside in conducted micro-energies.
- It is possible to have windows, shielded gloves, fast entry doors for production cycling and whatever power data requirements you may have.
- Anechoic linings available.
Global EMC RF Shielded Cabinets
- Global Shielded cabinets can be walk in or bench top.
- The performance is -100dB across a broad spectrum.
- Manufactured to customers specification.
- Equipment protection
- Research & development cells
- Production test jigs
- Microwave test chambers
For more information about Global EMC's RF Shielded Cabinets and Benchtop EMC Chambers, please contact us