Power & Data Filters
- Capacitive filters take out the ambient Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) so that it prevents re-radiation inside the faraday cage, the filter also smooth’s out mains conducted interference.
- Cabin or chamber filters are generally segregated into three performance bands: commercial (medium performance), EMC (high performance) and extended range (very high performance).
- To gain high performance at 10KHz~100KHz (low frequency) the X and Y capacitors have to be large, this causes high earth leakage and so must be properly grounded for safety reasons.
- If each line is individually shielded (without common mode choke) then a 4 line filter can also be used for a single phase and three phase supply.
Global EMC Product
- Global EMC normally install EMC grade filters and still get -120dB of shielding, extended range may be for ultra-high conducted suppression for military or secure speech requirements.
- Single phase (2 line) from 6 Amp to 1000 Amp in both EMC and extended range variants.
- DC filters 10 Amp to 1000 Amps.
- Three phase & neutral from 16 Amp to 1000 Amp in independent or common mode line formats.
- 400Hz filters for aircraft system supplies.
- Multi line data filters, fire detector filters, telephone filters, ISDN filters
Consult factory for parts - contact us.